Cornelison~Henderson Funeral Home and Cremation Services was founded by H.L. McHan in 1916 and is the oldest funeral home in Pocatello.
Jack Henderson purchased the funeral home in the 1940's.
In 1966 we built and occupied our present funeral home at 431 N. 15th Ave. at which time the pillars from the front of the old funeral home were donated to Idaho State University and later were placed on Red Hill. These pillars have since become an identifying symbol of Pocatello.
In 1986 Bob and Brenda Cornelison purchased the funeral home from Jack and Marguerite Henderson. In 2000 Scott and Angela Cornelison became partners in the business.